AN ABSOLUTE BEAUTY! This is a charming and spacious brick rancher nestled in the quiet Thurmont area surrounded by beautiful mountain views in a quiet, sought after community. The open floor plan allows for plenty of room for everyone yet still provides the comfort and warmth the way a home should. Boasting large room sizes and being well kept throughout, makes this hidden gem one you don't want to miss. The CAC and HWH are less than 3 years old to help ease the new homeowners minds for years to come. A comfy-cozy sitting room surrounded by three large sliding glass door makes for the perfect place to relax and enjoy the country living. The convenient attached garage has two separate entrances into the main level of the house as well as an additional entrance directly into the basement for even more convenience. The professionally installed ramp allows easy access to the home. The huge open basement floor plan with it's wood burning fireplace adds nearly an additional 1000 square feet of living space to further expand your living area to add additional bedrooms, create a spectacular club basement, an enormous family room or whatever you desire. This home has all the charm and comfort of country living with the convenience of being within reasonable traveling distance to the bigger cities. The beautiful views of the rolling hills and mountains are absolutely stunning anytime of the year. This is a rare opportunity to have your own piece of paradise and tranquility. Don't wait, because this beauty is not going to last long in this area.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,160 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Fireplace Screen.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods, Pasture, Pond
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Rural, Open.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)