Have you been searching for a home with an income property? Look no further. Welcome to 11751 Walnut Point Road. This traditional home on two acres of land contains two separate dwellings, outbuildings, and space for all of your needs. The main home has 3 bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a wood stove, florida/sun room, mudroom, and a large detached garage with separate barn & animal space. There is a separate detached dwelling that has two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a built-in garage for tenants, in-laws, guests, or a home business. Both properties share the same well & septic (septic oversized), but the dwellings have two separate meters for electric. Two acres of land to fulfill your agricultural needs. Close to I-70 for an easy commute. Just a short drive to your shopping desires at Valley Mall, or take advantage of nearby Conococheague Creek for canoe/kayak/fishing recreation. Don't miss out--Come take a look today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, We
Other Construction, Vinyl Siding
Septic, Shared Septic System
2,798 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Country Kitchen
- Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Dirt, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Vinyl, Other
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landlocked, Landscaping, Open, Private, Rural, Sideyard(S), Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price